The Shinobi Way RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Good] Watch my Child

Go down

[Good]  Watch my Child Empty [Good] Watch my Child

Post by Admin Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:24 am

Name of Mission:  Watch my Child
Rank of Mission:  D
Max Participants:  2 Genin Max
Word Count Minimum:  1000 words
Objective:  Your objective is to go to our client's house and watch it for them for tonight.  They are big-time merchants that require a night to themselves but are too paranoid to leave the house unattended.  Without thinking, they gave their housekeepers the night off and now they need to hire shinobi to make sure their house remain in tact.  

Unfortunately, it's not home intruders they are worried about; it is their 5 year old son.  The kid is a known hellian that will tear up the house and eat everything if they aren't given enough attention.  The kid is of a large stature and he throws it around when he needs to.  Your job is to watch the house for the night starting at 7PM.  The boy will do everything in his power to tear up the house and eat all of the food just before bedtime at 9PM.  When it's bed time, he will throw a fit and start hitting and throwing things everywhere.  You have to keep the child under control and put him to bed until his parents get home at 2AM.

Rewards:  25 EXP, 1000 Ryo
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://theshinobiwayrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down