The Shinobi Way RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Evil] Deliver this Box for Me

Go down

[Evil] Deliver this Box for Me Empty [Evil] Deliver this Box for Me

Post by Admin Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:47 am

Name of Mission:  Deliver this Box for Me
Rank of Mission:  D
Max Participants:  Up to 2 Genin max
Word Count Minimum:  1000
Objective:  There was a rumor going around that a courier is needed to carry an important package around the village.  Delivering the package from one place to the next while picking up new packages and returning it to where you came from.  You answer the rumor and find yourself in a run-down wooden house in the bad part of your village.  Inside, you see a shady man with a single eye holding a box.  He welcomes you into his house and asks if you are the courier.  You agree and he hands you the box.

He directs you to send the box to the other side of town, towards one of the various ramen restaurants.  You are to drop the box off.  Someone will come and pick up the box at around 5 PM.  Come back tomorrow at the exact same time to pick the same box up and return the box to your shady client.  If you happen to look inside of the box, you will notice a box filled with ice and a kidney within the box.  

Not returning the box will result in failure of the mission.
Reward:  25 EXP, 1000 Ryo
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://theshinobiwayrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum